Monday, September 22, 2008

Football???




Really, do ya have to play football...what about golf it is such a nice sport??? I can remember saying this to my little man last year when as he is shoving the sign up sheet in my face professing his love of the sport! I really did not want him playing football, he could get hurt, those boys are mean. He is such a great golfer, why couldn't he just stick with that. Well, I caved and he played and he LOVED it. So now we are on to year #2. What a difference a year makes, he has improved by leaps and bounds. They have been working on a "dump-pass to PAWS" (nickname from coach for his big hands) and he has been catching it and running with it and then he gets so excited he tranforms into a mexican jumping bean!!! It is so cute and I love it and I am so proud of him! But, but, but golf is such a nice sport...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but golf doesn't lead to popularity! [/sarcasm]

September 25, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home