Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT???



So I started taking pilates classes at the gym no big deal right...oh no this pilates is on a wild contraption called the "REFORMER" actually I think a better name for it should be the "TERMINATOR"!!!! Wowee what a workout! It works every single solitary muscle in your body. I walk out of class fearing I may face-plant down the stairs cuz my legs are JELLO! Anyway I love it, and moral of this post is a challenge to all of you out there to step out of your comfort zone and try something NEW! Let me know what you come up with. I'LL BE BACK!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really make me sick, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. I need motivation!!!

August 7, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home