Monday, July 21, 2008

The last of them!

So I finally found myself a moment to download the rest of the Hawaii pics. Yeah I know I am really behind considering we got back May 31st, ah well, I'll catch up someday, yeah right. Here ya go hope ya enjoy them!
I am SOOOOO cool in my new Shades!!!

Two of his favorite things...spending time with Grandpa and golfing!



Mike took this one at the Fern Grotto...so pretty!

Don't think I can hold this smile for one more second!

Catchin flies!


I love the cheese on Cabria's face!


Yep, that is Grandpa and Lynda's bird Rainbow, Cabria wasn't too sure about her at first but warmed up quickly and then wanted to take her home!


Miss Joe Cool!


1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Cool pics. Nice music. How do you get the player embedded in your blog?

July 21, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home