Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pioneer Day!

Here are some pics of our July 24th get-together at Cathy and Bill's...lots of craziness going on there! Water-fights, tether(tennis) ball, and fireworks. Oh and Michael proving that yes you can get pneumonia from getting soaking wet! No, not kidding!
Cathy and Bill, I promise Bill was not intoxicated...ok well maybe...he could possibly be high on Dr. Pepper!

I thought this was a great picture of the two bro's through a smoke-filled fireworks sulphur cloud! He-he!


Matt conducted an amazing fireworks display!


This is Bill's oldest Will and his girlfriend and Austin's girlfriend trying not to notice I am taking her picture.


This is Bill's second eldest son Austin!


Oh you know these two!

And my favorite pic of Matt and Jaime!


Grammy and her two cheese-balls!!


Grammy, Cabria and Jaime and my soon to be neice cooking very nicely in Jaime's belly!!!


Gran and that cheese-ball boy again!


I think this is what you call re-con water-fighting!

And this is what you called soaked and on his way to gettting pneumonia...no, not kidding again!


Bill and the boys he never wanted he-he J/K...Come on baby light my fire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home