Monday, October 13, 2008

Cabria's 4th B-Day!

I can't even begin to comprehend the fact that my littlest princess just turned 4!!! Seems like yesterday she was spitting up all over me and now look at her! Time passes way, way too quickly! I do miss her being a cuddly little spitting up baby...but boy what a young lady she is turning into!!
She loved her outfit and toys Grandpa and Lynda sent! As soon as she opened her boots she put them on and pranced around!
I don't think she has quit playing with the carriage, and sheslept with all of her barbie's and hannah montana last night.
Ok what else is in here!
Oh, I always wanted this, my Dora from Gran..more on this later!
Her teapot cake! Remember I have never, ever claimed to be a baker...obviously! Ah well, I get an A for effort right!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cute! You are so talented. I cannot even begin to think what my cake would have turned out looking like. Nice job!!

October 15, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home