Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emma-lou and Schmatty-poo!

This is my brother-in-law Matt, and his sweet baby girl Emma. I have known Matt since he was knee high to a grasshopper (insert Mike saying "what do you mean, he still is?") but really have known him since he was 7. Matt has a heart full of love and I would never have fathomed that it could get any bigger, but guess what, it did! It seems to have actually tripled in size...all due to that little precious girl he's holding above his head. Matt's heart is dripping with love for that little girl. It is the best thing ever to witness! He is such an unbelievable dad. Emma-lou, you are one lucky little girl!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger J'aime said...

I love it.. Cried. At WORK. They probably think I'm pregnant again or something... Hahaha.

Love you!

July 29, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home